Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights and trademarks (company name, trademark, logo, and service marks) of the content carried on this website (text, reference materials, images, voices, etc.) belong to Defense Intelligence Service, its group and related companies, and third parties protected under copyright law and relevant treaties and laws of respective countries. Duplicating, diverting, reproducing, etc., or using the content of this website without permission is prohibited.
Defense Intelligence Service takes the utmost caution in carrying information on this website. However, it does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the usefulness, accuracy, or safety of the content of this website. Defense Intelligence will not be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of this website. We seek your understanding that management and content of this website may change or halt without prior notice.
1. Links to This Website
Linking to this website, in principle, is free. In places where links are set, please stipulate that they are links to this website. We firmly refuse the types of links listed below.
● Links from websites that discredit or undermine the dignity of Defense Intelligence Service, its subsidiaries and contractors
● Links from websites that carry possible illegal content
● Links from websites that damage clarity of this website through the use of frames and other methods
● Links from websites Defense Intelligence Service considers inappropriate
2. Links from This Website to Other Websites
Links from this website to third-party websites are managed based on the responsibility of respective administrators. Defense Intelligence Service will not be held liable for the content of third-party websites. Nor will Defense Intelligence Service be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of third-party websites.
The following environment is recommended for browsing this website.
● For Microsoft Windows: above Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 6.0
● For Macintosh: above Safari 5.0, Firefox 6.0
● Display resolution above 1024*762 Browser
● Required Plug-ins (No plugins are required)
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Except as otherwise provided, the use of, and matters related to, this website shall be governed by the laws of Canada. Except as otherwise provided, every conflict arising related to this website shall be, in the first instance, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian Legal System.
Last update: March 2020